Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Birchbox New York Fashion Week Birchblogger Event


On Monday, Birchbox held an event for its BirchBloggers Network at Birchbox Local. The even was completely free. In the event you were able to get pampered (manicures, makeup, hair, etc), enjoy free drinks and candy as well as create your own Birchbox. There was also a Q&A session with Katia and Jean Godfrey June, Beauty Editor of Lucky Magazine. Birchbox local is open to the public from September 12, 2013 to September 16, 2013. For more information, visit www.birchbox.com/local.

Below are some pictures from the event



 
I created my own Birchbox by choosing 5 samples from the sample wall or Oasis as Birchbox calls it. Below are the items that I got
 
 
The first item is Mally Beauty Age Rebel Waterproof Shadow Stick ($12.95) in Smoky Quartz. I gotta say I am absolutely in love with this eye shadow and the color is perfect for fall. I think I might pick up more of these when I get a chance.
 

 
The next item is the Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow ($22) in Medium/Deep. I can't wait to give these a try. I've only used a brow pencil before, so it would like to see how this compares.
 
The next item is the Pur Minerals Dirty Girl Detoxifying Mudd Masque ($3.63). I've been dying to try a mud mask so when I saw this as one of the samples, I made sure to grab it.
 

 
The next item is the Marcelle Gentle Make-Up Remover for Sensitive Eyes ($15). I'm not sure if I have sensitive eyes, but I think I do, so I can't wait to try this. It looks very similar to the Neutrogena eye make-up remover that I'm currently using.
 

 
 The final item is the Origins Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion ($9.40). I can't wait to give this a try once I'm done with my current exfoliator.
 
 
Al in all the value of my FREE box is $62.98. Thank you Birchbox for hosting this even. I hope that I get to participate in future events.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment