Wednesday, September 18, 2013

BeautyFix Summer 2013!!!


Hi all, I received my Beautyfix Box a while back. I finally got off my lazy bum and decided to share it with you guys. For those of you that do not know anything about BeautyFix, it used to be a quarterly subscription (the summer box was the last box. Now instead of beautyfix, you can get the blush mystery box instead which is a monthly subscription) where you will get to choose 8 products you would like to receive from the panelist selections. The cool thing about this is that most items are either full size or deluxe sample. The cost is $49.99

The first two items I received were the Nailtiques Hand Conditioner ($13.99) and Nailtiques Color Lacquer in the color Vienna ($10). I'm not a fan of the smell of the hand cream, but probably I will like it better when I actually use it. The nail polish is ok. I had received a very similar color in my Lip Factory box, so I kind of wish Beautyfix would have sent me another color (I did not choose which color to receive for the nail polish).


The next two items were the Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque ($34) and the Vichy Acqualia Thermal Cream ($18.34). I'm Excited to try these two items out. The masque will probably last me a while since I don't use a masque daily. I've never tried products from either brand, so I can't wait to see whether I would like them or not.


The next two items are the Arcona Magic White Ice ($20) and the Lisa Hoffman Night & Day 2 Vitamin A & C Serum ($47.50). Both of the items are serum, so I have serum to last me for a while. I have not used any products from these brands either, so I am excited to try these too.

The last two items are the Pedi Buffer Black Mandarin Bamboo Infusion ($10.99) and the Jane Iredale Lip Drink with SPF 15 ($12). I do my own pedicure for the most part so I am excited to try this buffer out. Plus this smells amazing. I have used other Jane Iredale products. This lip drink is moisturizing and it also has SPF which is a plus.

 
All in all the total value of this box was $166.82 and I only paid $49.99. Its too bad that this box was discontinued because you definitely get a very good value for what you pay for. What do you guys thing of this box? Are you disappointed that it was discontinued?

No comments:

Post a Comment