Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lip Factory Inc April 2013 Unboxing!!!


Hi everyone. I got my Lip Factory box like a week or so ago, but I have been very lazy and have not posted what I got in my box. I finally got off my lazy bum and am very excited to share with you what I got.

Lip Factory is a monthly subscription which cost $22 per month. This is a makeup only subscription, so ever month you get various makeup items, which is one of the reasons why I subscribed to this box. If you are interested in subscribing click here.




The first item I got was Tow Cosmetic Duo Eye Shadow. I'm not sure what the name of the shades are, but it said Magic Wand on the packaging, so I'm assuming that was the color. The shadow is two shades of purple. Purple is my favorite color so I was excited to get this duo eyeshadow. The shadows are not that pigmented, so you will have to use a couple of coats to get a decent color on. I believe I got a full size and the cost is $6.99. Below is the swatch and pictures of the eye shadow.




The second item I got was md Formulations facial cleanser by Bare Escentials. This is the only sample size I received in the box (.1 oz). I already used this and its a nice moisturizing cleanser. I definitely left my face feeling soft and moisturized. Full size cost $32, therefore this sample is valued at 39 cents.


The third item I got was an L.A. Splash nail polish in the color Acqua Fusion. It is a very nice blue color which is perfect for spring/summer. This is a full size item and it costs $3.99.


The next item I got was a lip gloss from Ofra in the color Borderaux. It's a plum color. Not my typical choice of of lip color, but I will definitely try it out. Another thing about this lip gloss is that it smells really good. This costs $12. 95.


The next item is Sweetpe & Fay liquid lipstick in the color Mermaid Kiss, a very bright hot pink, perfect for spring/summer. I found the texture to be quite interesting because it is thick, so its definitely not your typical lip gloss. This cost $7.99


Below is the swatch of both lip colors.

The next item is the Lisi Cosmetics Line & Defying Automatic Eye Pencil in the color Tsunami. It looks kind of purple and kind of brown, so not sure exactly what color it is, but its definitely not black. This eye pencil costs $4.90.


The next and last item is 29 Cosmetics Masacara. I'm not sure what the name of the color is, but it is a brown mascara. This mascara costs $26.


Below is a swatch of the eye pencil and mascara.


The value of this month's box is $63.21, so it was well worth the $22. I very happy with this box and look forward to see what we will get in the next box.

No comments:

Post a Comment