Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Birchbox April 2013 Unboxing!!!!


Birchbox is a monthly subscriptions where for $10 a month you get high-end beauty and lifestyle samples delivered to you. If you are interested in joining, click here!!!


This is my first Birchbox and I was very excited to get it. This month Birchbox teamed up with Women's Health magazine and this months theme was Tiny Tweaks Big Results. So lets get started.

The first item I got was Mirenesse Glossy Kiss lip pencil in Quick Kiss. You can also use this as a lip stain. I really like this lip pencil. It goes on really smoothly and does not dry up my lips. This is a full size and the cost is $26.99.


The next item is Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner. I've never tried this brand so I'm excited to use it. I received two sample (.46 oz) of each the conditioner and shampoo. The full size shampoo is $37 (8.5 oz) and the full size conditioner is $39 (6.8 oz). The value of the samples are $2 for the shampoo and $2.6o for the conditioner.


The next item I got was the Skin&Co Roma Sicilian Body Gel. I'm not a fan of the smell. I feel like it has an old lady smell. The full size bottle cost $17.50 (8.45 oz). The sample size was 2 oz which is worth $4.14.


The next item is the Supergoop Advanced Spectrum SPF 37 Eye Cream. I've never thought of putting sunscreen on my eyes, even though I usually just put sunscreen all over my face, so I might have been doing it without realizing it. The full size (15 ml) cost $45. I received a 2ml sample, which is equivalent to $6.


The last item, which is the lifestyle extra was two Kusmi Tea Bags one in Sweet Love and the other in Euphoria. I like tea, so I was excited to get this. I tried both of the teas already and I really enjoyed them. I'm thinking of buying the variety pack to try out the other flavors. The cost of 24 tea bags is $23.95, therefore the value of each tea bag is amount $1.


We also received a card for a free year subscription to Women's Health magazine which is worth $9.99.

The total value of this box is $53.72, which is well over the $10 it cost to get this box. I am really happy with this box.

Did you guys enjoy your April Birchbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment