Saturday, May 11, 2013

Julep Sea Salt Mystery Box Unboxing!!!


Julep from time to time releases mystery boxes. You were guaranteed to get $70 - $200 worth of products for just $24.99. They also have a monthly subscription program. If interested in subscribing please use the link below and enter the referral code 11859463
http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/154019/
(Use code 'FREEBOX' and all you pay is $3.99 shipping for your first box!)

In this Mystery Box I received 4 nail polishes: Jill (Sea Salt finish polish), Claudette, Viola, and Sarah. The Jill polish is like a mud/gray color. It has a little bit of shine as well. I like the color and I cant wait to give it a try. Claudette is a red color. In the video I say its pink, but I think it was the lighting that made it look that way. Viola is a very deep purple color which almost looks black and finally, Sarah is a nice glittery pink which you can use to accent a nail or on its own. Each nail polish costs $14 and $11.20 if you are a Julep Maven. The total value of the 4 nail polishes is $56 at the regular price and $44.80 at the Maven price. Below are swatches of each nail color in the following order, Sarah, Viola, Claudette, and Jill.


 The next item I got was the Rock Star hand cream. I really love the smell of this hand cream and it does leave my hands feeling moisturized. The hand cream cost $20 at the regular price and $16 at the Maven price.


The last items I got was a set of toe separator and a nail file. Julep does not sell these separately so I have not assigned a value to them.


The total value of the mystery box is a little over $76 (when taking into account the toe separators and nail file) and $60.80 at the Maven price.

Did you guys order the Sea Salt Mystery box? Did you like what you received? 

No comments:

Post a Comment