Friday, June 7, 2013

Julep Maven June 2013



Hi everyone. I know I have not posted a blog in a long time. I was super busy last month and then I got sick, so I decided to take a break for most of May and start once again with the June boxes. I will be showing you my June 2013 Julep Maven Box.

Julep Maven is a monthly subscription service where you would get two nail polish and a full size product (value of $50) for just $19.99. You can cancel the subscription. If interested in subscribing please use the link below and enter the referral code 11859463

http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/154019/

(Use code 'FREEBOX' and all you pay is $3.99 shipping for your first box!)


This month's them was Sail into Summer.  I decided to stick with my normal profile with is Bombshell. The first item is the DD cream.  I received it in the shade medium.  The medium shade suits my skin tone pretty well.  You can barely tell the difference between my actual skin tone and the DD cream once its on my skin.  The DD cream retails for a value for $36 dollars for non Mavens and $28.80 for Mavens.


The nail colors I received were Raegan which is this very nice pink and Payton a beautiful green. Each nail polish retails for $14 at the non Maven price and $11.20 for Mavens.

                                       

The total value of the box is $64 at the non Maven price and $51.20 at the Maven price. I super excited to try out this color during the summer. Did you guys receive you June Maven box? If so, please share what you got and your thoughts on this month's box. Please do not forget to subscribe. See you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment