Monday, July 15, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag June 2013




I received the June Ipsy Glam Bag and am excited to show all of you its contents. Ipsy is a monthly subscription where each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month. Click here if you wish to subscribe to the receive the monthly Glam Bag.

The first item I received is the J. Cats Sparkling Cream Palette. This is the item I was least excited about. I'm not really into glitter so more than likely this is something I will not use. The cost of this item is $4.49


The next item is the NYX Mosaic Powder in the color Silk. I like this color and I think it would go well with my skin. I received a .2 oz size blush and it cost $7.
 

The next item I received was the Starlooks lip pencil in the color Bear. It is a very neutral color. I will probably use it as a base before applying lipstick. I received a full size lip pencil which retails for $12.
The next item I received was the Cailyn Gel Eyeliner in Iron. I was excited to get this because i have never used a gel eyeliner so it is something new to me and I love the packaging. This is another full sized item and it retails for $21.


The last item Bag is the Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter pencil. I use to highlight my eyebrows. This is a full size and it retails for $18.


The total value of this bag is $62.49 and I only paid $10 for it, so it is a great value. Did you get an ipsy bag this month. Please share what items you received.

No comments:

Post a Comment