Saturday, June 29, 2013

PopSugar Must Have June 2013



Hi All. I received my June 2013 PopSugar Must Have Box and I wanted to share the contents of the box with you. For those of you that do not know, PopSugar Must Have is a monthly subscription for which you will receive hand-selected items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness and food, full-sized and premium products worth over $100 for just $35 a month. Click here if you would like to subscribe to receive the monthly PopSugar Must Have boxes.

The first item I received was a scarf from Gorjan & Grffin - Zuma Scarf and $25 gift card. The scarf is worth $62. I don't normally use scarf as an accessory, but I really like this one so I think I might just start using scarfs.


The next two items are the Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair Moisturizer & CC Creams. They provided the CC creams in natural glow and warm glow. I have previously received the CC cream before in a BeautyFix box. I liked it and I'm actually currently using it. I'm very excited to try the moisturizer. The moisturizer is full size and it is worth $65. The CC creams are worth  for $39 for 1.7oz. I received 2 .17 oz which is approximately worth $7.80.


The next item is the Hard Candy Fitness DVD Addicted to Sweat 4. The workout was designed by Madonna's trainer and its workouts that she used to do with Madonna herself. I still have not tried it, but I definitely need to. This DVD costs $19.95.


The next item I am really excited about and it was actually in my reading list. Its the Revenge Wears Prada - The Devil Returns book by Lauren Weisberger. I'm going away in 3 weeks, so this book will definitely be in my bag. The book is worth $25.99.

The next two items are food type items. The first is the Project 7 Quench the thirsty wintergreen Mint. I like the flavor of the mints. The cost of the mints are $21.48 for 12. We received one which is worth $1.79. The next items is Popcorn Indiana Be Fit Popcorn flavor sea salt. I have to tell you, these were amazing. I have to find where they sell these locally. And the bag was completely full. Not like most popcorn/chips bag which is full of air. The cost of the popcorn is $31.95 for 6, so this one bag is worth $5.33. A bit pricey, but they are sooooooo good, I would not mind paying a higher price for them.


The total for this month's box is $212.86 and I only paid $35 plus tax so it came out to a little bit under $40. Popsugar is easily becoming one of my favorites subscription boxes. Did you guys enjoy your Popsugar box this month? I definitely did. I can't wait for the July box, which is their anniversary month.

No comments:

Post a Comment