Monday, July 15, 2013

Lip Factory June 2013


Lip Factory is a monthly subscription which cost $22 per month. This is a makeup only subscription, so ever month you get various makeup items, which is one of the reasons why I subscribed to this box. If you are interested in subscribing click here.
The first item I received is the Befine Exfoliating Cleanser (One Sample Packet). This exfoliating cleanser has brown sugar, crushed almonds and soothing oats. It’s like food for your face. I can’t wait to try this out. The sample is valued at $2.


The two items are from Mani Panic and they are the Radioactive High Voltage Lip Gloss and the Raven Mascara. The lip gloss is in the color Naked and it is really cool because it has a mirror and when you open it, the top has a light so it is perfect if you find yourself in a dark place like a club or something, so you can easily apply your lip gloss. The value of the lip gloss is $12. The Mascara is just black. I’m looking forward to try it out and see if it really gives volume.  The mascara retails for $10.


The next item is the Essence Volumizing Lash Powder. I have already tried out this product and it definitely gives my lashes volume. I still have to get a hold on how to use it better, because it has a lot of fiber and sometimes I feel like I might use a bit too much, so it bulks up a little. The lash powder retails for $3.49. The next item is the Colour U Cosmetics Loose Shadows in the color Caribbean Sea. It is a nice blue/green or teal like color. Perfect for the summer. The shadow retails for $15.



The next item is from 29 Costmetics and it’s the Reserves Moisturizing Lipstick SPF 20. I got the color Wine Critic and it’s a berry red. This is not a color that I would normally wear, but I will definitely use it. This lipstick sells for $25.      

The last item is the Londontown Nail Lakur in the color Tea Time. It is a nice nude pink which I really like especially for occasions when you want to tone down your nail colors. This retails for $22.


The total value for this month’s box is $89.49, which is an amazing value especially when the whole box only cost $22. I really like this subscription. Did you get this month’s lip Factory? If not, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment