Saturday, June 29, 2013

Birchbox June 2013


Birchbox is a monthly subscriptions where for $10 a month you get high-end beauty and lifestyle samples delivered to you. If you are interested in joining, click here!!!

This month's theme was Wanderlust and in was all about travel.

The first item was Kloraine Dry Shampoo. This is the only item in the box I was not excited to receive because I do not use dry shampoo. A full size bottle is 3.2 oz and cost $18. I received a 1.06 oz which is valued at $5.96.

The next item is the Suki Exfoliating Cleanser. I have already received this item in the Newbeauty Testtude, but needless to say I was happy to get it again. It has a nice lemony scent and it leaves my face feeling soft. A full size is 4 oz and in costs $32.95. I got a .25 oz bottle which is worth $2.06.


The next item is the Laqa & Co lip pencil. I got a nice bright pink color which is perfect for this time of year. I like that you can twist the pencil up as oppose to sharpen it. The lip pencil cost $16 for 2, therefore the value of this one lip pencil is $8.


The next item is a nautical hair Twistband. The cost of the twistband is $14 for 6. I received 1, which is valued at $2.33.


The last item is a Color Club mini nail polish in Mod in Manhattan. Birchbox is selling a set of 4 minis for $8, so this one mini costs $2. Its a nice off white color.


The total value of this month's box is $20.35 which is 50% more than what I paid for the box. I'm happy with this box. I will definitely use everything except for the dry shampoo. Did you guys get a Birchbox this month? Please share what you got and your thoughts on this month's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment