Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ambition Box June 2013


Hi Everyone. Today I'm going to unboxing the June 2013 Ambition Box. Ambition Box is one of the newer subscription services. In fact, June is the second box. The cost of a monthly box is $15. For more details on Ambition Box click here. I would greatly appreciate it if you could use my referral code AB9190
The first item I received was a full size Nature's Gate Body lotion and a sample of the body wash in Acai. The scent is pleasing so I can't wait to give it a try. The lotion cost $11.69 and the value of the body wash is 15 cents.


The next two items I received is from Celazome, both full size. The first is the Serum Vitae and its valued at $56 and the second item is the Lip Treat which is worth $38. I was shocked when I found out the values of these two items. The Ambition Box Team really did it up value wise this month. I have been using the Lip Treat the past few days and I like it because it makes my lips feel very soft. I can't wait to try the serum.

                                

The next item is a yaby eyeshadow in dusty rose valued at $3.15. I like the color especially since I mostly wear neutral colors on a daily basis.


The last item is a repeat for me. It's a bracelet from Satindoll. I received a green bracelet last month. This bracelet is worth $17.


The overall value of this month's box is $125.99, which is beyond awesome as I only paid $15. I think Ambition Box did a great job this month. What did you guys think of this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment