Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sample Society June 2013


Sample Society is a monthly subscription service where each month, beauty experts handpick five deluxe-sized samples from the world's best luxury brands, then deliver them right to your doorstep. The monthly cost of the box is $15 (about $16.33 with taxes). Visit Sample Society and if you would like to subscribe, please use referral code YXSM3247.

The first item I received was the Go Smile Ampoules. Each ampoule is for a one time use. You apply the ampoule to your teeth and let it set it. You are not supposed to eat for at least 20 to 30 minutes after applying the ampoule. A box of 12 ampoules costs $89. The value of the two ampoules is $7.42


The next item was the Stila Cosmetic Lip Glaze in Apricot. This is a very nude color. The formula is a little bit sticky, but not so much that I wouldn't wear it. A full size cost $22 (.08 oz). I received a .05 oz sample which is worth $13.75.


The next item is the Ilume Dessert Tulip Tin. The sample we received is suppose to burn for 10 hours. I really like the scent. I don't normally burn candles, but I think I might start burning candles now. A full size costs $22 and its suppose to burn for 35 hours, so based on the durability of the I assessed the value to be $6.29.


The next item I received is the  Murad age reform AHA/BHA exfoliating cleanser. I have tried Murad products before, so I was happy to receive this. A 6.75 oz cost $36. The sample size I received is 1 oz which is worth $5.33.


The last item I received is the Philosophy Hope in a Jar. I really enjoy the philosophy products so I was excited to get this. A full size bottle is 2 oz and is worth $40. The value of the sample (.4 oz) is approximately $8.


Overall the total value of the box is $48.20, which is really good considering it costs me $16.33. Did you guys receive the June Sample Society box? If so, were did you like the items that you received? Please leave a comment below and don't forget to subscribe to my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment