Saturday, June 29, 2013

Julep Destination Mystery Box - Miami


Julep from time to time releases mystery boxes. You were guaranteed to get $70 - $200 worth of products for just $24.99. They also have a monthly subscription program. If interested in subscribing please use the link below and enter the referral code 11859463
http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/154019/
(Use code 'FREEBOX' and all you pay is $3.99 shipping for your first box!)

This month they had three different sample boxes for you to choose from: Laguna Beach, The Hamptons, and Miami. I went with Miami.

The first item in my box is the Julep Dry Shampoo. This is the only item in the box I was not thrilled with. I do not use dry shampoo. The dry shampoo costs $22 at the regular price and $17.60 at the maven price.


The next item is the strawberry mint lip balm. I like it because it is very moisturizing. The lip balm cost $8.



...and for the nail polishes. I received three nail polish this time. The colors were Isla, a soft milky-white metallic, Paris a multidimensional holographic glitter top coat, and Lauren, a hot tropical pink cream, . Each nail polish retails for $14 at the regular price or $11.20 at the Maven price.
The total value of the box is $72 at the regular price and $59.20 at the Maven price. Overall, I am happy with what I got. Maybe one day I will get the mystery box with the special prize. A girl can only dream.

Did you guys get any of the destination boxes? Please share your thoughts and don't forget to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment